Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Na naman.

If you look up the words "Anjo" and "Jamie" in Google, at the bottom of the first search page and in the succeeding pages you will see news about Anjo's divorce to his wife. True story.

Haha ANYWAY. Di ako stalker. I was doing the search because Jim told me if you do that one of the hits is going to be my blog. Testing lang. Thankfully mukhang wala na naman, harharhar >:)

So. After months and months of restraining myself... I called him. I convinced myself there was no other way to close the bug so I called him. And can I just say?

I SOOOOOO need to move on. Haha baket. Ang kyut ng boses nya sa phone e, nakaka...

... haaay. :) Sabi ni Jim anlandi ko raw makipagusap kay Anjo sa phone. Ang masasabi ko lang ay... mas malandi si Anjo, hihihi ;)) Yun lang!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, that's not stalker-ish.

You see that line in your rear view mirror you passed a short while ago? That was stalker-ish.

jMe said...

gulo mo ryan. antagal ko pang inisip kung ano yung sinasabi mo, hahaha XD

anyway, i'm not a stalker. stalking would mean i *stalk* him, which i can't. :D

Anonymous said...

That's because you've gone waaay past stalking :P

jMe said...

hahaha
well la-di-da your majesty. i can't help it anjo was the hottest guy i could find in itami. i'm sure you would've done the exact same thing if maki worked with you in ibm. :)

Anonymous said...

True, but I wouldn't leave a paper trail ;)

jMe said...

hahaha ok fine you got me. XD