So Dulce and I were taking my yosi break during lunch at the yosihan, bitching and huddling together because it was so frickin cold and shit, and then Lunch Guy comes along, says hi, explains his swollen left eye and turns to go, right, so he says,
"じゃ、ランチガイは帰ります。" (Lunch Guy is going home.)
...
There were no words. Literally. I went, "Huh?" I thought I just misheard him or something, and he started laughing, and it still wouldn't sink in, and I asked him to repeat what he said, and he just went on laughing and laughing. So finally the reality of it all sunk in and the three of us were laughing our heads off, probably pissing off the other Japanese guys who wanted to enjoy their yosi lunch break in peace, but not caring because it was JUST. TOO. FUNNY.
The fucking bastard. Apparently he's known for about a month now that his code name's Lunch Guy, and now I'm left wondering if I ever used the code name to his face during any of the time we spent together the past weeks.
Hai that was me sharing my surreal moment of the day. In fairness angkulet, haha :D Pero on the other hand medyo sad din. Parang may natapos dahil nalaman nya. Haha weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment