Saturday, April 29, 2006

I missed you, Blogger!

Recently I have gotten into the habit of listing down things, down to the most inane, that I have to do in my tiny Blue Feather notebook. Pages on the left side are filled with lyrics from random Loser Songs that I like (used to be quotable quotes from you guys - wala na e, aaw) while pages on the right side are the stuff I scheduled for myself and shit. Currently number 11 on my to-do list is "Update blog." So here I am. Anyway got a few pics, still from grad. I am still so stinking ecstatic about graduating a month ago. I counted, and it turns out I studied for almost 19 years. Nineteen fucking years! That is almost... inhuman.

Well anyway. Here's me with Asyon and Pia:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With Dawn and Tin:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And finally, with some peeps from the higher batch:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hay sarap talaga ng feeling ng bagong graduate. Anyway just wanna share, was weirded out the other day after I showed these pictures to my grandmother (who will be Dandeng from hereon.)

Dandeng: (after seeing the pic with admuECEzerofive) "Sino 'tong naka-salamin sa picture?"
Me: "Si Mike po. Baket?"
Dandeng: "Akala ko ikaw e, nagtaka 'ko bakit dalawa ka sa picture. Kamukha mo kase."
Me: "Huwaaaaaat??? Pati yung mga kaklase ko sinasabi yan!!!"

So. Ayun. Weird lang. Kulet ng lola ko amp.

On a totally different note I would just like to send thank-you's to the following:

To "Nathan", 'cause he told me to thank him, and I quote: "Bkit wala man lang thank u kay nathan 4 being rich, handsome, and a gud bball player?" So Jayps, thanks ulit for the CDs and everything else;

To Mitzi, my co-trainee at ADTX starting May 15, also for the CDs - feeling ko ang swerte ko at kasama kita sa trabaho;

To Tita Sam, for the bonding moment over Twin Popsies;

And finally, to Mama/Tita Dooolse, for the Power Rangers action figure..

Yun na muna! May Day Eve bukas!Ü

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... so akam na natin ang magiging ichura ko pag naging babae ako, at ichura mo pag naging lalake ka...

sad... kala ko pa naman pag nagng chick ako hot ako sobra... mga tipong rachel mc adams or sophia bush. XD

at least ikaw pag nagng lalake ka pogi mo sobra...

dulce said...

wahahaha!! hindi kita kinakaya mike! :) tingnan mo naman, hanggang dito, nagccomment ako sa yo. popular ka nga tlga! :)

jMe said...

shet mukha pala akong comic collective person pag naging lalaki ako... tsk tsk tsk.

mike ang masasabi ko lang sayo, pag naging babae ka...






PWEDENG-PWEDE KA NA! wahahahaha Ü