Thursday, April 13, 2006

Stuck in a moment

So last Friday, rented two villas and spent the night at Club Manila East with my batchmates. Basically swam a little, played tong-its for a while, drank a little, smoked nothing, beat the hell out of them with Sweet at Pictionary, took more than a hundred pictures, and had some clean, wholesome fun. Realized the day before we went out that my batchmates from 2004's Bataan Scandal were the same exact people who were attending this year's swimming thing. Coincidence? Hmm. Wala namang scandal this year, so I guess we just love hanging around each other. Haters na yung ibang hindi sumama. Haha.

Nasaan na nga ba yung pictures from Friday and Saturday... Martin? Grace? Upload naman jan!

Meanwhile, moved my usual Friday date to last Tuesday because of last week's shindig and this coming Good Friday. Perfect night - some potato chips, special brownies (not that kind), Four Seasons pizza from Yellow Taxi (natanga 'ko e), C2 Apple (sarap), One Tree Hill on TV, Winston Lights after. Pota sarap men. Worth it ang pangbabatas ni Asyon for my getting home late. Uulitin natin yon.Ü

Speaking of One Tree Hill, ewan ko sobrang natutuwa lang talaga 'ko dun. Naisip ko, if I were to write a TV show, it'd be something like this one. I mean, it starts and ends with an excellent quotable quote (and we all know I'm a sucker for those), it's got kick-ass musical performances and a cool soundtrack (for the rakstar in me), some art (wannabe artist din ako e), some basketball (para stig, 'cause some things can't be faked - James ang galing mo!), some hot chicks (pwede na si Peyton saka si Brooke), and finally, it's got some really, really hot guys. Shet. Swak e. My two best guys:


Meanwhile found this cute picture of James in this flick he did a while back:


Eeeeeeeeeek, ang kyuuuuuut. Shet nababakla ako.


Poster drawn by Peyton from One Tree Hill. People always leave? Yeah. Guess they do. Realized last week, with the U2 song in my head and all - I got myself stuck in a moment... and now I can't get out of it. Huh. Kakanta na lang ako.

There’s a lot of things I understand
And there’s a lot of things
That I don’t want to know
But you’re the only face I recognize
It’s so damn sweet of you
To look me in the eyes

It’s all right, I’m ok
I think God can explain
I believe I’m the same
I get carried away
It’s alright, I’m ok
I think God can explain
I’m relieved, I’m relaxed
I’ll get over it yet

The scent of vaseline
In the summertime
The feel of an ice cube
Melting over time
The world seems bigger than both of us
Yet it seems so small
When I begin to cry

It’s all right, I’m ok
I think God can explain
I believe I’m the same
I get carried away
It’s alright, I’m ok
I think God can explain
I’m relieved, I’m relaxed
I’ll get over it yet

I’m so much better than you guessed
I’m so much bigger than you guessed
I’m so much brighter than you guessed

It’s all right, I’m ok
I think God can explain
I believe I’m the same
I get carried away
It’s alright, I’m ok
I think God can explain
I’m relieved, I’m relaxed
I’ll get over it yet
I’ll get off of your back
I think God can explain
I think God can explain
I think God can explain.

- Splender, "I Think God Can Explain"

Saya. Happy summer, everyone.Ü

4 comments:

xtiane said...

patingin ng peechurs niyo!!! upload!!! hehe! sayang hindi ako nakasama sa summer gimik, nagvigan family e.. gimik ulit! beach! Beach! BEACH!!!

jMe said...

andami kong kinuhang peechurs, halos 200 ata yun hahaha Ü wala akong magawa e, gusto ko maraming memories! sige beach naman tayo... pero saan?

Martin said...

beach! beach! beach! xtiane ikaw mag organize!

jMe said...

YEHEY!!! dami nating lakad a. wakekekek Ü sa may na lang tayo mag-beach, may allowance na 'ko nun.