I never learn.
If Anjo, just for kicks, tries to Google his name, the first hit would be this blog. Along with a couple of other names that, if leaked out in the KMBT office, would mean total fucking disaster. 'Cause basically I admitted to coveting my neighbor's husband. And a couple of other people. Oh man if anybody knows how I can erase that from Google please please PLEASE HELP ME. I've already edited the previous post, I don't know what else to do.
Dagfreakingnabbet.
7 comments:
umm.. well I think waiting for Google to re-cache your page is the best hope. I just don't know how often Google does that.
Maybe you can "force" Google to re-cache your page, I don't know how to initiate that though ATM.
Yeah fortunately Google has already re-cached my Multiply page. The offending excerpt still shows up in the Google search, though. And I can't edit my Multiply page to allow ownership verification for the Google Web Master tools shit so I can erase it from the Google index. Ugh.
HAHAHAHAHA on your previous post ive already typed up a comment about the chance anjo will have a jolt of vanity and google his name. di ko na pinost, KJ eh XD
i used the webtools before, its pretty effective. google doesnt crawl my pages anymore. you might have to wait a few weeks/months for it to take effect tho
Yeah I set it so that it couldn't crawl my Blogger page anymore, my Multiply page is another matter though. Apparently Multiply doesn't allow java script, so I can't add the tag Google needs for ownership verification. Aaarrggh.
=D
How do I request that Google not crawl parts or all of my site?
http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=33570
How can I prevent my own content from being indexed or remove content from Google's index?
http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35301
=D
Waah inikot ko yan Jamie... gumana sya for my Blogger page, kaso yung Multiply ko ayaw... :'(
eto din ayaw?
How can I remove my content from the Google index?
http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=61062
corny
Post a Comment