Shit I feel sick.
Tried puking in the ladies' room. No such luck. Too
much information? Too bad.
I'm chalking it up to lack of sleep. Had an OTH (One
Taylor Hanson? haha) marathon last night til 1230. For
some reason I still insist on sleeping late even if I
have to wake up early for work the next day. Wtf is
wrong with me.
Next week will have to start actual work. In the
Alabang office. For two months. Alabang's great. Pain
in the ass to stay there, though. Have to pay for
everything - house, food, transpo - and here I am
content on FX fare as my only expense in Makati.
Dammit. Note to self: ask boss if I can apply for
housing allowance. P.S.: Don't get hopes up.
Been hearing that stupid duet revival of "It's All
Coming Back to Me" on the stupid radio. The fuck. Who
the hell was responsible for that brilliant idea? The
guy sounded like Meatloaf, and the girl like another
washed-up 80s diva (like Meatloaf.) Turns out the guy
WAS Meatloaf, and the girl was one of those M2M Barbie
dolls. Ick. La lang.
Tomorrow my ECE batchmates are having a sort-of
get-together dinner thing at Buddha Greenbelt. Asked
Sweetness to do the inviting this time because when I
do it, I tend to forget lots of people and they tend
to hate me. (Sweet, for example. Haha.) Anyway, lots
of catching up to do. Haven't seen each other since
our stint of impersonating frustrated singers at Music
21. That was more than a month ago.
Well anyway. Comments. Dulce, hindi ko gets yung
comment mo. Saka hindi na blind item yun kase wala
namang buhay na masisira. Haha. Mike, isusumbong kita
sa boss mo at nagbabasa ka ng blog at 7 o'clock in the
morning. Martin, enough with the missed calls. ("Bat
mo nireject? Walang bayad kahit sagutin mo.")
By the way, Marie told our mom that she's coming home
from Dubai on January on account of her being
pregnant. Actually, though, she's coming home earlier
and asked me to pick her up at the airport. Surprise,
Asyon. And not too soon: Utoy's been saying stuff like
"Utoy love mommy" without having any actual
recollection of her at all. Which is just plain weird.
That's all for today. It's already 5, and I want to
get the hell out of here. AdmuECEzerofive, Alabang
boys and girls, Marie: see you soon enough.
4 comments:
hoy. aling comment ang hindi mo gets?
anyway, ung unang comment, wala lang. nanggugulo lang ako. ung pangalawa, sabi ni Grace, pagsasamantalahan nyo raw ang kawalan ko ng trabaho... Asikasuhin ko raw ang isang out-of-town chuva para sa admuecezerofive/six and everything in between. At yun ang ginagawa ko. hahaha. haba ng comment. parang blog entry na.
@ dulce
hoy, di namn ikaw cnasabihan ko na mag work. c jme! hahaha. kng ikaw hiniritan ko nun dapat sa blog mo at di sa blog ng iba. haha XD
pero... grabe ka ha. defensive. hihihi
@jme
sumbong mo!
D2 pa nga ko sa pc nag ne net e. lolz
@mike
hahahaha! guilty e. ;p
Post a Comment