Sir Nep, my fabulous ex-trainer, tipped me off with this - http://philiptheproblogger.blogspot.com/ - a totally hilarious blog made by a fellow AWS engineer and ex-Action trainee. Mitzi and I were laughing our asses of this morning reading his posts about being a fat ninja ("So there I was on the sidewalk, on my knees, breathing hard, with tears rolling down my cheeks, reminiscing the time when getting off a jeepney was a breeze. I was like a ninja back then... Now, this is what I am reduced to -- a fat ninja. I cry every night, because it's very lonely and I am fat. I am a lonely fat guy.") and Constitutional rights ("We Filipino's need fun, but it should be disciplined fun. We should know the difference between our heads and our asses. I dont know what that means... maybe it has something to do with wiping.") Considering he just started blogging last month, he's pretty good. Almost CaffeineRush-good. I'm sure you have time for a few laughs between chatting on YM and pretending to work. Go read.
No comments:
Post a Comment