Monday, September 13, 2010

I am SOOOOO going to watch this movie.

WTFwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!

Imagine me screaming that inside my head for fear of offending my quiet Japanese neighbors. WTF NINO. Arashi is supposed to be wholesome, right? How can I keep my thoughts wholesome with this:

Taken from my new favorite fan site, uoe. Ok it's not really clear what he's doing, but I hope it's not what I think he is doing. Dammit Nino acts so well, looking at his eyes alone it's impossible not to know what he's doing. (To Shibasaki Kou. Or Horikita Maki. Or, if rumors are to be believed, Nagasawa Masami. ;)) )

From http://asianmediawiki.com/Ohoku:
"Ohoku" is set in a fictional Edo era Japan where woman have become the dominant members of society and the males are sought after for their ability to produce children. The reversed roles of the genders were caused by a mysterious epidemic that dropped the male population to 1/4th its prior state.
Under this setting, a young man (played by Kazunari Ninomiya) enters the inner chambers of the Shogun's castle to vie among 3,000 other men for the affection of the female shogun (played by Kou Shibasaki). 

(Personally Nino wouldn't have too vie for my affection, I don't care who the other 2,999 are. Except if one of them is Ohno, and that would be a totally different story.) Anyway the movie also stars the aforementioned Shibasaki Kou (of Battle Royale fame), Horikita Maki (of HanaKimi fame), and Tamaki Hiroki (Chiaki-senpai of Nodami Cantabile fame). That's for you, non-Arashi fans.


Official site here. Opens October 1. Film looks promising, premise of Nino bed scene notwithstanding. I ♥ Shibasaki Kou, anyway. Honest!

Update: Ok this is totally wrong. It's possible this scene is with a guy.


I gotta go lie down.

4 comments:

ryan said...

I will bet Y100 you didn't know who Shibasaki Kou was before researching Oooku.

Battle Royale... suure. Hahaha.

jMe said...

I knew her from Himitsu. That's where I knew she was from Battle Royale.

You owe me a hundred yen. :D

mike said...

sa poster... si chiaki ung kalbo sa gitna diba?

Taena ang panget. hahaha.

And oh yeah... this is soooo gay. looks like what's-his-face dropped a bar of soap then....

hahaha

ryan said...

Chiaki is the guy in purple.

jme, that still means that you DID NOT watch battle royale. So technically, I win. Y50.