Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekly Status Report

I just about died this week.

Man alive.

Work-wise, I mean.

June was my peak productivity month - Dulce went back to the Philippines May end, which meant I was left alone, again, to handle our project all by myself - and I was hell-bent on proving to everyone that I could do it.

And I did. Honest to God, I did. June was the first time our target productivity was meant, in eight looong months of handling GLM.

This July, unfortunately, I think I am losing my momentum.

Big time.

Baka kasi pagod na 'ko.

Or baka kasi wala na si Anjo - wala na 'kong pinagtatrabahuhan ng pogi points.

Whatever the case may be, I need to get out of this slump.

Or else my panel leader will mail again, and I will die all over again.

Sabi ko nga kay Kabo, kung ayaw nila sa 'kin, pauwiin na lang nila 'ko.

Mukhang di naman, kasi sweet pa rin naman kami ni Richard Gere.

Pero kahit na.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :'(

2 comments:

a p a n y said...

inggit!! :x

awww ill miss richard gere. :-<

good job jamie!!! >:D<

jMe said...

haha bakit ka inggit? gusto mo rin i-mail ka ni fukuou-san? hahahahahaha XD

i miss you aps. :'( how's your free time? :D