----------------------------------------------------------
Friday, March 09, 2007
Bored
3月9日 today!
Sangatsu Kokonoka. Stig. Song of the moment. Mahal ko na ang Remioromen.
----------------------------------------------------------
Sangatsu Kokonoka. Kono saki mo tonari de soto hohoende... sigh. Natsukashii na. It's still a good song. I just wish I didn't have to try out my Konica Minolta email as much, though. On a very busy day I think I can send up to 20 emails. Ka na. Anyways I tried lying in bed an hour ago in hopes of getting to sleep and not having such a difficult time getting up later in the morning. No such luck. Dammit.
Last Saturday, had Ren, Nico, Phoebs, and Rommel over for our KMBT dinner. Tanoshikatta. Kaso I think I made sure na takot na sa 'kin forever si Ren when I introduced him to everyone as "my ex." Wahahahaha XD Sarap ng dinner. Salamat sa lahat ng nagluto, lalo na yung KFC peeps. Haha joke lang. Thanks Jim, thanks Jiggs, thanks Ates :D Next week alam ko may bagong bisita na kami e. Sino kaya.
Ugh I reaaaally have to sleep na. Syet. Please God patulugin nyo na po ako. So that I may have the strength and self-control to face Anjo for yet another week. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment