Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sino ba nagpauso non?

So apparently our network administrator has busted my proxy server - again - so I can\'t make comments on blogs at the moment. Can I just say, though? MIKE LIVES!!! Update naman sa blog mo! XD

So. Anyway. Went with some officemates to a Gawad Kalinga site at Taguig last Saturday, and I bet you can finish the story. No? Okay. We were there for an office outreach thing, the whole shebang - show up out of the goodness of your hearts, build some houses, make friends with the poor - AND I TOTALLY SCREWED IT UP. I mean, yeah, we helped some, but for the life of me I COULD NOT STOP MYSELF FROM SAYING SKWATER. No matter how hard I tried. And I\'m pretty sure they heard me too.

Kill me. Now.

2 comments:

sweetness said...

hahahaha....

yeah, so true! skwater kasi sina neil e.

me too. every time i get to say the word and i get the clueless look, i have to explain that it isn't anything demeaning, just an expression..

haayy, it's already in us... skwater! =p

jMe said...

ewan ko... pero sobrang dyahe lang talaga kase mga totoong skwater yung kasama namin dun, and i think i offended them by using "skwater" like it's a bad word... aaaaarrrggggghhhhhhh!!! skwater talaga!!!