Back from holiday hiatus. Was supposed to treat Jp and Miko to a free dinner last Friday, but unfortunately, they weren't available. Zannen desu ne. Wala nang ulitan.
The early hours of Christmas Eve found me drinking a free grande caramel macchiato in Libis. Sabay yosi. Panalo. Salamat men.
Intermission number: carolers singing outside the house on Christmas Eve
Kids: "Ang Pasko ay sumapit..."
Utoy: "No more moneeeeeeeeeeey!!!"
Galit na galit pa talaga sya e. Wahahahaha XD. Asyon had to call the carolers back to give them their money. Anyways, spent Christmas day with - surprise! - the family, meaning Asyon, Jason, Dek, EJ and Utoy. Attended mass in the morning at the Antipolo Cathedral, then spent the rest of the day pigging out at home. Other people have It's a Wonderful Life to watch on Christmas - I, on the other hand, have Love Actually. I know, I know - it's Christmas, the most wholesome holiday of holidays, and Love Actually is actually kinda R-18... but still. Watched it twice. Did the same thing last year. I never get tired of that movie. Too many British cuties and hopelessly cheesy lines that I fall for every damn time.
Yesterday, blew most of my bonus on shameless self-indulgence - hair treatment and new glasses. I really needed them, though. Pramis.
Today I'm back in the office, blogging yet again instead of learning how relationships work in reverse engineering Visual C++ 7.0 code using Visio 2003. God I have an exciting job.
Anyway, should really get back to it. The UML diagrams won't generate themselves, you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment