Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Kids Say the Darndest Fucking Things

So Dulce was at the house last Sunday, we were in my room while she modelled her "pink kung pink!" dress. Told her about my Lola mistaking Mike for me, and because we are engineers (well, she is anyway), we decided to perform a scientific experiment. We showed the infamous picture to my even more infamous nephew Utoy, and here is what transpired:

Me: (pointing at Mike's face) "Utoy, who's this?"
Utoy: (walang kagatol-gatol) "Tita!"

Skwater. Ang swerte naman ni Mike.

Have had this song in my head for a friggin' week. Sana ma-LSS din kayo dito. The oldies truly are the goodies.


Thought I heard your voice yesterday
When I turned around to say
That I loved you then
I realized it was just my mind
Playing tricks on me

And it seems colder lately at night
And I try to sleep with the lights on
Every time the phone rings
I pray to God it's you
And I just can't believe
That we're through

I miss you
There's no other way to say it
And I can't deny it
I miss you
It's so easy to see
I miss you and me

Is it done and over this time
Have we really changed our minds
About each other's love
All the feelings that we used to share
I refuse to believe
That you don't care

I miss you
There's no other way to say it
And I can't deny it
I miss you
It's so easy to see
I miss you and me

I've got to gather my senses together
I've been through worse kinds of weather
If it's over now
Then I'll be strong
Can't believe that you're gone
I've got to carry over

I miss you
There's no other way to say it
And I, and I can't deny it
I miss you
It's so easy to see
I miss you and me

- Klymaxx, "I Miss You"


Stig. Pero mas astig nung nirevive 'to ng Boyz II Men.

Haay. I am so bored. One and a half weeks to go before I start work. Takits sa Makati.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*looking up to the heavens while the camera zooms away....

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

jMe said...

*Looking up to the heavens while the camera zooms away...

DAMN YOU, SALAZAAAAAAAAAARRR!!!

Naalala ko lang. Wahahahaha Ü