Friday, May 05, 2006

Accidental Joke of the Day

The other day, actually.

Background story muna: as some people may know, my nephew-slash-pet Utoy is into the Power Rangers: Ninja Storm series. (Segue lang: andami na palang spin-off nung original na Mighty Morphin series amp, may Ninja Storm, Zeo, Turbo, Space, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed, Time Force, Wild Force, Dino Thunder, S.P.D., saka Mystic Force. OMG I'm old, wala na 'kong alam dito, Bioman kid ako e.)


Actually, "Power Rangers adik" would be the more appropriate term to describe Utoy. Anyway napipikon at umiiyak sya pag tinatawag ko syang Zurgane, which is the name of one of the villains in the show.


That's Zurgane. Teasing Utoy goes a little something like this:

Me: "Utoy Zurgane!"
Utoy: "No Zurgane, Utoy!"
Me: "Utoy Zurgane!"

After about thirty rounds of this:

Utoy: (maiiyak na) "No Zurgane, Utoy na..."

Anyhow I was teaching him the difference between the terms "boy" and "girl" at the time, then afterwards started teasing him again about being Zurgane. And then he let me have one.

Me: "Utoy Zurgane!"
Utoy: "No Zurgane, Utoy!"
Me: "Utoy Zurgane!"
Utoy: "Tita boy!"

Skwater. Natawa 'ko bigla e. I don't think he actually knew what he meant by saying it, but it was hella funny.

Anyway another song post.

I think I've had enough
I think I might erupt
I'm looking for some information

It's digging in the skin
Whenever I begin
There's gonna be a complication

I take another breath
It's deeper than the rest
I'm swimming to the final breaker

It's sitting in my mouth
I wanna get it out
I wanna know when somethings on

But anyway
I just can't be myself today, apparently
But anyway
'Cause nothing seems to come to me so easily
But anyway
'Cause I mistake my memories for company
But what a day, I've gotta say
I can't believe in myself today

Sitting on the bed
Every finger spread
Looking for some motivation

If I can offend
I'll try to fit in
And I don't need an explanation

I think I'd better wake
I'm starting to deflate
I'm looking for some compensation

I'll never understand
I'll never be a man
When I don't know when something's on

But anyway
I just can't be myself today, apparently
But anyway
Cause nothing seems to come to me, not possibly
But anyway
Cause I mistake my symphony for suffering
But what a day, I've gotta say
I can't believe in myself this way

And I'll face it face down, the long way
And I'll face it face down, the long way

I think it's got an end
I think it's gonna bend
I think I gotta a new impression

So tell me how I look
Tell me what I took
To try to keep the conversation

I think I'll get it right
I'm fucking with the light
I'll turn it to the situation

I'm doing what I can
I'll never understand
When I don't see when something's on

But anyway
I just can't be myself today, apparently
But anyway
Cause nothing seems to come to me so happily
But anyway
Cause I mistake my memories for company
But what a day, I've gotta say
They're getting harder to seperate

But anyway
I just can't be myself today, apparently
But anyway
Cause nothing seems to come to me, not possibly
But anyway
Cause I mistake my symphony for suffering
But what a day, I've gotta say
I can't believe in myself today

I can't believe in myself today
I can't believe in myself today
I can't believe in myself today
I can't believe in myself today.

- Splender, "But, Anyway"

Wala na bang mas boboring pa sa buhay ko? Asa bahay lang ako maghapon, nakakulong with Utoy. Kung ano-ano na tuloy ang napag-uusapan namin. At natatawa na lang ako. Wahahaha.Ü

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ako rin! bio man!! umiyak nga ko nung pinatay nila ung unang yellow 4 e!!!

Peebo! Launch the biodragon!!

dulce said...

wahahaha! =) miss ko na si utoy.. punta ako ulit sa inyo 'pag na isang araw. =)

jMe said...

basta ako si pink five. bakla ako e. haha Ü favorite bioman episode ko yung nagppraktis silang magtransform or something... basta yung naka-underwear lang silang lahat. for some reason anlaki ng impact sa 'kin nun nung bata ako. wahahahaha Ü

dulce lagi ka na rin hinahanap ni utoy. dati si tita tin lang e. omg. andami ko nang kaagaw kay utoy. dalaw ka a.Ü