About two weeks ago, Batas ni JP Besides Ammy and I were sharing a yosi break in school, and we had this very short conversation.
Jed: "Ba't ang lungkot ng mukha mo?"
Me: "Ha?"
Jed: "Ba't ang lungkot ng mukha mo?"
Me: (napaisip) "Ganyan na talaga yan nung pinanganak ako. Pasensya na."
Jed: (laughs)
That evening, Tin, Han, and I hung out at the Drivers' Lounge (parang totoong lugar a) and commented on everyone who passed by until we scared them all, and all the bolero-wearing yukkies were forced to take alternate routes to get to their cars. It was fun. But I think I still had The Face on, because later that night at this bar along Yukkie Street, Tin's Ate Gie was forcing vodka shots on me.
Ate Gie: "Sige, inom lang nang inom, pag lasing ka na magkwento ka ha? Okey lang yan!"
Me: (napailing na lang)
Meanwhile, last night, Sweetness and I were talking on the phone.
Sweet: "Dinig na dinig sa boses mo yung lungkot."
Me: (biglang tumaas yung boses) "Di kaya!"
Ewan ko ba't palagi akong mukhang at tunog depressed.
Anyway dahil Balentayms ngayon, pagbigan nyo na.
"You know what I want? I want a lot of things! I want to be with the woman I love on Valentine's Day! And I want her to love me back! And I want just one moment of relief from the gut-wrenching pain of knowing that that's never going to happen!"
- Joey, "Friends"
Bitter? Hindi naman. It's not like I have a particular person to pine for this Balentayms. So I'm still ahead.
I guess.
Tell me do you think it’d be all right
If I could just crash here tonight
You can see I’m in no shape for driving
And anyway I’ve got no place to go
And you know it might not be that bad
You were the best I’d ever had
If I hadn’t blown the whole thing years ago
I might not be alone
And you can trust me not to think
And not to sleep around
If you don’t expect too much from me
You might not be let down
Cause all I really want is to be with you
Feeling like I matter too
If I hadn’t blown the whole thing years ago
I might be here with you
- Gin Blossoms, "Hey Jealousy"
Ilang linggo ko nang theme song 'to. Pero di ko pa rin gets bat yun yung title nya.
Eto pa isang kanta para sa araw:
Nagsisising
Matatapos ang gabing
Alam naman nating
Meron nang taning
Nagsisising
Gigising sa katotohanang
Di ka naman talaga
Akin
Di mo lang alam
Inaasam
Ang panahong
Makapiling ka
Sa una't huling pagkakataon.
- Sugarfree, "Mariposa"
Shet anlungkot. Nung kanta. Pero ayus lang. Balentayns naman e.
Happy Valentine's, everyone. Uluuul.
2 comments:
ang sad mo namn... XD
happy valentines!!
ewan ko. pero ayus lang, tapos na valentines e kaya masaya na ulit ako. theoretically. wahahaha.
Post a Comment