(Lucas approaches Nathan and holds his hand out. Nathan looks down at his hand cautiously before shaking it.)
LUCAS: Good game. You deserve to go to that camp.
NATHAN: (Confused) Thanks.
LUCAS: You’re gonna be OK. Just… (Smiles and bumps him on the shoulder.) come back to us soon. (Backs up and walks away.)
NATHAN: (Still confused.) What’s that-?
HALEY: (Walks up to him.) They haven’t invented words for how much I love you. (Smiles)
(Nathan smiles happily.)
HALEY: Doesn’t look like I’ll be needed this anymore. (Holds out her hand.)
(She drops the bracelet into his hand. He closes it and looks up at her.)
HALEY: Don’t say I never gave you anything.
(She smiles and backs away too; leaving him there alone.)
(Nathan frowns and looks down at his hand. Close-up as he opens it to reveal, not the bracelet but Haley’s wedding ring. He looks back up and everybody’s gone. He is completely alone.)
NATHAN: (Looking around.) Haley?! (Looks down at the ring and then up again.) HALEY?! HALEY!?
(Birdseye view of Nathan as the camera slowly zooms out.)
Shet I had tears in my eyes by the time I finished watching this episode last Tuesday. In it, Nathan dreams what his life would've been if his dad chose Lucas' mom over his... basically kung ano na nangyari if he and his half-brother Lucas traded places, so si Lucas yung kaaway nya na kupal na rich kid, at si Nathan ang poor but good guy at best friend (hindi asawa) nya si Haley. Eto yung part after manalo ni Nathan sa one-on-one nila ni Lucas, at matatapos na yung dream kaya biglang nag-merge na yung dream saka reality. Ang ganda, shet. Oo alam kong napaka-madrama ko at ang babaw, pero WALA AKONG PAKIALAM!!! Ang ganda pati nung sinabi ni Haley e. At syempre, gwapo pa rin si Nathan. Wala, just wanted to share. Haha.Ü
No comments:
Post a Comment