Saturday, October 01, 2005

Where Friendster Went Wrong

I've had a Friendster account since October 2003 I think, and generally I'm a satisfied customer. I mean, you can keep tabs with friends and pseudo-friends, you've got an online profile people interested in you can view, there's mail, and most importantly it's free, so it's all good.

And then they added the "Who's Viewed Me" feature.



All the good things that Friendster represented, most notably the ability to check on your friendster's lives without giving them the satisfaction of knowing you've been checking up on them - all gone.

Fuck Friendster. Para ngang yung sinabi ni JM, di na 'ko makakapang-stalk nito. Hahaha.Ü

6 comments:

ava said...

oi Jamie, cool ka lng.. hehe

may option naman ata sa MySettings para i-off (jologs ng spelling nun a?) yun, kaya pwd ka na ulit mag-stalk. :)

jMe said...

May nagsabi sa 'kin hindi raw nagwowork yun e... just to be on the safe side hindi na lang ako titingin ng profile ng ibang tao, EVER! Hahaha Ü

Anonymous said...

jme... nagw-work ang settings..
trust me. :)

jMe said...

Haha Ü Oo nga, chineck namin ni IC. Pwede na ulit, pero babawasan ko na rin ang pagchecheck out... nakakadala e.

miko said...

stalk lang ng stalk, anu naman kung malaman malay mo may gusto pala sa yo. asa!! hehe

jMe said...

MAY GUSTO SA 'KIN YUN!!! Hahaha Ü