Madali lang naman akong aliwin... if you know my brand of humor. Otherwise I will think you are a freak. Here then are Nineteen Things that make me laugh like I ate special brownies, listed in no particular order:
When I somehow persuade Boobs to dance. (Anlaking tao, anlambot ng katawan.)
When Terens and I reminisce about our past. Bwahaha.
When Chix and Hannabis trip down memory lane and talk about highschool. Classic.
When Martin Maliblog bangs Sammy and Sammy pretends to be dead.
When admuECEzerosix plays basketball, and they heckle the other team while they horse around with the ref. (Edok manggugulat ng magfi-free throw bago mag-shoot. JP: "Kakampi nyo ko!" Edok: "Ay, sorry, sorry.")
When Neil, Cholo, JP, and Martin get together and all hell breaks loose. Chaos men.
When Phoebe, Dulce, or Grace makes some random hirit that totally betrays their mataray exterior. (Grace, while I'm wearing my red McDonald's shirt - see previous post: "Sa McDo tayo kain, tas punta ka sa likod ng counter para sasabihin ko, 'Jamie pengeng salt...'")
When Pia Pie recites the periodic table from memory using her memory aids. ("First column: Halinaka...")
When Tennessytan insists that his height is 5'6".
When Mike narrates his run-in with the Blue Eagles at Manang's.
When Joeness, in the middle of a basketball scuffle, screams "Not in the face!!!"
When JP tells Cholo, "Hindi yan yung titirahin, yung white!" while Cholo sets up his shot in billiards. Gets me every time.
When Yumul dances "Give it to Me" and "Are You That Somebody," or sings "A Little Bit."
When Mickey bearhugs JP from behind and JP almost cries 'cause he can't scratch his nose. ("Mickey ano ba Mickey tama na!!!")
When Sweetness lacks any form of sleep. (Kung ano-ano kase ang pinagsasasabi, english mode pa.)
When Lana makes sabit sa likod ng jeep. (Shet ang coño, di ko alam english ng sabit e. Hangs?)
When my vocabulary rubs off on my Lola Engnang, and she says "skwater" this and "skwater" that.
When I tell Utoy "Uluuuul," and he laughs and says "Uluuuul" back.
When my cousins team up with a videoke machine and sing "Halik ni Hudas" by Wolfgang , drunk, at 1 o'clock in the morning.
Sabi sa inyo mababaw lang ako e.
No comments:
Post a Comment