I was riding in the JP Taxi last night and JP suddenly commented na "nagbago na si Nok." And then, there it was.
Here then is question number 5 of the Top Five Questions Jamie Zamodio Loathes:
"Ba't nagbago ka na?"
F4+Madam used to have this question as a private joke. In the middle of some random conversation Grace would suddenly turn to me and ask this question with a straight face. Now I realize that I don't really hate this question... it just really catches me by surprise every time it's directed at me, and I suddenly plunge to the depths of self-existentialist dilemma. It's like somebody forces Boy Abunda's Magic Mirror in front of my face, and then I have to answer insipid questions like the ones on this list.
So I suggest you try it on yourself. I guarantee you one "Ba't nagbago ka na" will make you want to jump off a cliff.
7 comments:
I for one like this question.
why? because im an optimist and always take this question in a positive light. i.e. changing for the better (probably because im so horrible that there's no where to go but up! nya hahaha!!)
change is cool! with out it, life would be monotonous and boring...
Ewan ko. Feeling ko kase ang galing-galing ko na ngayon e, so any change would mean changing for the worse.
Mwahaha. Kidding. I dunno why I always take this question the wrong way. Probably goes to show how insecure I am.
... of my greatness. After ten years ko nadagdag.
Pag may nagtanong sa'yo ng ganuong bagay, eto gawin mo: pumulot ka ng bato, tapos isaksak mo sa baga nung taong nagtatanong, sabay hiyaw ng "dahil hindi ako ganyan". um! tingnan lang natin kung may magtanong pa syo ng ganun :p
sori, gumagana na naman pagkapilosopo ko pero kung "hihimayin" mo kasi 'yung tanong (haha!)... mali e... dapat ang tanong: "bakit ka nagkakaganyan?".
kasi pag nagtanong ka ng: "Ba't nagbago ka na?" huh?!? ask my DNA, fool! (hehe joke lang).
siyempre, malamang hindi 'yun ang gustong itanong nuong tao :) pero malamang ganun pa rin ang magiging sagot ko...
nagbago ako dahil tao ako... suheto... elemento ng pagbabago at patuloy na magbabago... if there's one thing that doesn't change, it is change itself.
sa tanong na: "bakit mo piniling magkaganyan?" ahh... ibang usapan na yan.
Wow nagbabasa nga talaga si IC ng mga blog! I'm impressed. So ayaw mong tinatanong kung "bakit mo piniling magkaganyan?" Kase ako sasabihin ko "Ikaw, bakit ka ganyan?" Bwahahaha.
elaborate.
bakit ako gwapo?, bakit ako cute?, bakit maraming babaeng nahuhumaling sa akin? bakit ako ganito?...
well, hindi ko 'to pinili... nasa dugo lang talaga hahahaha :p
oops... ako yung nagpost sa taas :)
Post a Comment