Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It's a Tuesday and why am I not babysitting?

Told my mom last night that Lana Lang and I are going to Gilmore today to scrounge about for useless old wireless LAN cards for our thesis, and she went, "So wala akong day off???" "Wala," I told her. Ako ang meron. Harharhar.

Incidentally I made a Friendster account for my adorable, future drug pusher nephew Utoy, so add him up please.
Email: jme.zamz@gmail.com
Full Name: Utoy Hermoso

Hitched a ride to school today with my mom's kabarkada Tita Nita ("Nababarkada ang nanay ko e"), who was driving her great-nephew Miggy to Ateneo. He's in prep and speaks straight English. He messes up sometimes, but I keep my mouth shut. In fairness to me I'm improving a.Ü

Miggy: "Tita Nitz what's her name?"
Tita Nita: "Jamie." (pronounces it Jem-mie)
Miggy: "Really, she's a gem? I think I'm going to sell her. For a million bucks! I'm going to be rich!"

Wala, natawa lang ako e. Sige babay muna, I have a date with a gay guy.

No comments: