Tuesday, July 05, 2005

In 3s

Sweet, this is for you. Ü

I was tagged by mardehn.

Three names you go by:
1. jMe (wala lang)
2. Hanson (from Yumul)
3. Jaime (from people who insist on misspelling my name)

Three screen names you have had:
1. japz20
2. aPpLe^PiE (back in high school MIRC days)
3. jMe_ZaMz

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. Eyes
2. Glutes
3. Tummy

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. Boobs
2. Shoulders
3. Legs

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Taga-Antipolo
2. Bicolano
3. Kastila

Three things that scare you:
1. Flying cockroaches
2. Thesis advisers
3. Asyon

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Kiss and hug from Utoy
2. Late Night with Conan O'Brien
3. Yakult

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Hanson
2. The Beatles
3. Eraserheads

Three of your favorite songs:
1. "Crazy Beautiful," Hanson
2. "For No One," The Beatles
3. "Tuwing Umuulan at Kapiling Ka," Eraserheads

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Acceptance
2. Honesty
3. Wild shit sense of humor

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
LIES:
1. Physical stuff don't matter.
2. Ayoko na sa Chinese.
3. I have a 26-inch waistline.

TRUTH:
1. Lately ambabaw na ng luha ko.
2. I want to postpone working and go study Journalism.
3. My dreams suck. My subconscious sucks.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. Great eyes
2. Height
3. Tight body that's not too ripply

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. TV
2. Reading
3. Music - playing it, listening to it, whatever

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Finish my thesis and graduate
2. Have my hair cut
3. Enrol Utoy into preschool

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. ECE
2. Estudyante poreber
3. Writer (I wish)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Amsterdam
2. Bali
3. Venice

Three kid's names you like:
1. Pallas (for some unknown reason)
2. Noel Ed (natawa ko dito e)
3. Anne (para simple)

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Become richer than JP and Martin combined
2. Be a kick-ass guitarist
3. Finish my thesis and graduate

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I don't get girls sometimes
2. The idea of marriage scares me shitless
3. I'm fiercely competitive when it comes to playing games

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I like it when a guy plays gentleman
2. I like to wear tight, girly stuff
3. Guys annoy me

Three celeb crushes:
Pwede bang TMTM?
1. Taylor Hanson ('cause he's a god)
2. Ryan Philippe (also a god)
3. Tom Welling (eek! nababakla ako dito :b)

THREE people that I would like to see take this quiz:
1. Sweeeeeet! (jatek na jatek na 'to sumagot, haha Ü)
2. Dulce (update naman jan sa blogspot!)
3. JP (feeling ko lang sobrang nakakatawa isusulat nito e)