I have a few messages to some people who hopefully read my blog.
Person No. 1: Stop staring at me! Yes, you. You know who you are. Haha.
Person No. 2: Stop texting me! Wag na. Makita ko pa lang yung pangalan mo sa inbox dinedelete ko na yung message. I'm so sorry, but I'm never texting back. EVER.
Person No. 3: Thanks for the advanced "Happy bidirthdadey!" greeting. That was unexpected, to say the least. No, you are not an elephant.
So apparently according to my sister, the Dubai system censors my blog. Ate, I hope you can read this. Utoy finally learned to say "Fuck you, bitch!"
Hmmm.
Don't look at me, I only taught him to cuss in Filipino.
Watched Batman Begins when it opened last week. It was better than I expected - I mean, it had a killer supporting cast with Liam Neeson as Henri Ducard, Michael Caine as Alfred Pennyworth, Gary Oldman as Pre-Commissioner Gordon, Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox, and Tom Wilkinson as Carmine Falcone. Plus points for casting Cillian Murphy as Dr. Crane (yummy!), minus points for Katie Holmes as Rachel Dawes (Tom Cruise-stealing bitch) . Christian Bale switching his voice from Bruce Wayne mode to Batman mode is too distracting though.
That's it for now. Gotta go back to my cave in the boondocks.
1 comment:
isang tao lang kilala ko dito.. sino ung dalawa pa? hndi na tayo nakakapagkwentuhan.. labas tayo minsan ha.. sana naman matuloy na.
Post a Comment