... Anyway, NEIL GAIMAN, the cultural icon behind Sandman, etc. whom Tori Amos keeps alluding to in her songs, is definitely coming to Manila next month courtesy of Fully Booked and Bibliarch.
The British Council is hosting a Writers Forum, Press Session and Autograph-signing with him at the Music Museum on Monday, July 11 from 1:30-3:00 p.m. sharp. Registration begins at 1:00 p.m.
Omyged. Neil Gaiman is like a god to me. I love Sandman. Just look at him.

Gaiman created whole universes in ten volumes of The Sandman... Sobrang astig lang talaga. The mythology for our times. Bumili kayong lahat ng Sandman!!!
Hay naku. So pupunta ba ko sa Music Museum? Hirap manghila ng tao e. Sana andito pa si Gem, baka sumama yun.Ü (Gem get your ass back from Noo Yawk!!!) Saka more importantly, wala akong mapapa-autograph na libro. Not one. Olats amp. Aaaarrgghh.
When I get rich enough I'm buying everything this guy's ever written.
No comments:
Post a Comment