Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So maybe I should've posted this here instead.

Posted something tonight on my FB wall:

there should be a freaking notification when somebody freaking unfriends you on FB. not that i really care though, it's just that they have notifications for every freaking thing else, why not for that too? :| (wala gusto ko lang malaman kung sino ang mga pathetic ex-friends ko, thinking they can erase me from their pathetic little lives by unfriending me. ON FB. kung ayaw mo sa 'kin mas ayaw ko sa 'yo, ulul.)



And it came fucking straight from the heart, too. I even included one of my all-time favorite mottoes, plastered on my old Friendster page - kung ayaw mo sa 'kin, mas ayaw ko sa 'yo, ulul. But apparently being pissed off about being unfriended is too mababaw, and I had no proof whatsoever that I was unfriended anyway, so I was told not to be such a feelingera.

So yeah. Maybe I should've posted it here instead. Where only five people will get to read it, and then I wouldn't have spread so much hate in the world (it being the Christmas season and all.) But fuck it.

I'm angry, and frustrated, and I want to hurt some people so badly for making me feel like this. But I won't because in all honesty I don't have a choice, and I deserve it, and at the same time I don't. So I posted something stupid and mababaw on Facebook instead. And feelingera is all I get.

Honestly there are not enough cuss words in the world I can say to make up for everything I want to say. :|

4 comments:

ryan said...

I heard you can delete facebook messages.

Wouldn't know though...

mike said...

wala naman tumawag sa yo na feelingera dun sa comments ng fb post mo a >_<

jMe said...

haha i was just having a bad day. and it was over YM. oh! and alam ko na kung sino yung nag-unfriend sa 'kin. loser. kilala ni kabo yun. :))

ryan said...

Kilala ko? Technically kilala ko or kilala ko tlga? I don't know many people :))