So the past month I've been seriously telling my bosses that they should just let me go home.
I know that makes me sound like an ungrateful bitch - I mean, with the recession and all, I should just be glad that I have a job, right? One that lets me stay in a foreign country, even. And, let's face it, I will never earn my salary in Japan if I were to return to the Philippines. (Jamie's lifestyle in Japan: money != object.)
The fact is, many people would kill for my job right now.
But that doesn't matter, and the management will kill me, but really.
I. Just. Want. To. Go. Home.
Naturally, before they decide, my bosses are asking me my reasons for suddenly wanting to go home.
The controversial answer: "Conflict with co-worker." (See previous post.)
The cornier (but unfortunately truer) answer: "I miss my family."
There are so many reasons I can give, believe me, each one more sarcastic than the last.
If only they would just realize it, so I wouldn't have to say it out loud.
That fuck it, I finally ran out of reasons to stay.
2 comments:
*hug*
*hug* thanks ate abs.
Post a Comment