Friday, December 07, 2007

I don't care if nobody else understands this

-----Original Message-----
From: KAZUYA YAGO
Sent: Friday, December 07
To: Jeff; Jim; Jamie
Subject: Dec9

Dear all,

Let's meet in front of central ticket gate at 10AM.
Please be inside of the gate.

We need ticket for JR SagaArashiyama Station.
http://www.hozugawakudari.jp/

My phone:
[phone number]

With best wishes.

Kazu


-----Original Message-----
From: Jamie
Sent: Friday, December 07
To: KAZUYA YAGO; Jeff; Jim
Subject: RE: Dec9

Kazu,

Sorry for the late reply.
Our project is really busy right now.
I want to die.

>京都では、どこか行きたい所はありますか?
Regarding the places that we would like to go to, anywhere is fine. Maybe Gion?

See you at the central ticket gate on Sunday. :)

Thanks again,
Jamie


-----Original Message-----
From: KAZUYA YAGO
Sent: Friday, December 07
To: Jamie; Jeff; Jim
Subject: RE: Dec9

Jamie

> Our project is really busy right now.
> I want to die.

Me too...

Kazu



Those two words made up for the fact that the past week was one of the busiest, most hormonal, most stressful weeks EVER in the history of mankind.

"Me too..."

Aaaw. :)

No comments: