Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Quickie

Haven't been updating much lately. Anyway, a quick
recap of what's been up:

DVD marathons with Marie. Went to Quiapo three
weekends ago and bought a buckload of pirated goods.

- Meteor Garden (I and II)
- Silence
- Full House
- Jewel in the Palace
- To Marry a Millionaire
- Gokusen 2
- Grey's Anatomy season 3
- Heroes season 1
- 12 in 1 (includes all the Hannibal movies and The
Godfather trilogy)
- The Beatles

The first two are chinovelas, the next three
koreanovelas, the next one a J-dorama, and the rest
are Western. So far, I've only watched parts of Meteor
Garden and Grey's. Marie, on the other hand, has
already finished four series. Anyway been watching
J-doramas from the office din. So far I have watched
(in chronological order):

- Ichi Ritoru no Namida (One Liter of Tears)
- Nodame Cantabile
- Hana Yori Dango (Boys before Flowers)
- Tokyo Wankei (Tokyo Bay)
- GTO (Great Teacher Onidzuka)
- Long Vacation
- Gokusen (The Gangster Teacher)
- Karei Naru Ichizoku (A Splendid Family)

Right now I'm in the middle of watching Good Luck, a
dorama by Kimura Takuya (my crush, and apparently the
most famous actor in Japan), Kekkon Dekinai Otoko
("The Man Who Can Not Get Married"), and Nobuta wo
Produce ("Producing Nobuta"). Sabay-sabay. My favorite
dorama so far? Yappari... Hana Yori Dango, hands
down. Biased din kase ako siguro kase it's Meteor
Garden all over again. I mean, I know a year ago I was
bitching about the guys in HYD being, um, less
pleasing to the eyes than the Taiwanese F4, but I've
since reformed. God, I looooooove Matsumoto Jun.
Comment nga ni Abby sa bago kong obsession, "Matsujun
is the new Taylor Hanson!" OMG, I sooo wanna go back
to Japan and... hmm, I dunno. It's not like I'll see
him there. Well at least I'll know he's in the same
vicinity. Relatively.

Wala lang, just felt like updating kahit konti. I'm
just waiting for a bit of good news right now. Sana
oks na... anyway ja, back to work. ;b

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good for you, jme. ang dami mong panonoorin. hanapin mo si mocomichi tsaka si teppei! :)

Rey Ian Corpuz said...

すっげ!
君は日本の映画が好きですね。
私も日本の映画がとても好きですけど日本語を勉強して話さなければなりませんですね。毎日私は日本語を勉強しています。君のサイトは面白くてきれいですね。アテンシュンプレアスとクピドの悪戯とサトラレを見ましたか。のだめカンタビレもとてもほんとに面白いですね。でわまたね。

私のサイトはこれ。
http://reyian.blogspot.com

みんながんばってくださいね。