i'm happy for him, too. interesting if i'll be
colleague at admu someday.
Abs, kelan mo nga ba balak maging guro sa Ateneo? Btw,
I saw your pics (Bornholm, Day 3). To quote my beloved
Sir Beni, "Maganda ka pa sa umaga." Haha. Kulit ng
smile mo e.
mike:
awwww.... good for you jme.
cue... cheesy jpop music.
XD
Thanks Mike. Kaw na magsabi kung anong song. Alam ko
namang alam mo lahat ng cheesy jpop songs e, hahaha XD
Anyway! Had an impromptu advanced birthday dinner last
night at Cafe Bola Greenbelt for everybody's favorite
rich kid, who's turning 27 this coming election day.
Attendees: me and Rich Kid. Nakakapagod din kasing
kaming dalawa lang yung naggagaguhan e, and we were
already attracting glares from irritated diners
because of all the ruckus we were making, so I thought
of inviting one more person to balance things out:
Teacher Batas.
As you can imagine it was a very fun-filled and
memorable evening. Tuwing hinihiritan ako ni Rich Kid
titingnan sya ng masama ni Teacher.
Teacher: "Bawiin mo yon."
Rich Kid: (biglang matatameme, kakamot sa ilong) "Joke
lang Jamie."
Fucking hilarious. Grabe I love those two. Haaaay...
Anyway. Back to work. Can I just say though? I LOOOVE
my Zen!!! Andaming songs saka videos saka pictures...
I can listen to my favorite songs anytime I want and
make my day a little brighter each time. Wala lang.
Hehe. Ja, til next. :)
1 comment:
i'm not sure when i'm teaching. it depends on other factors.
i have even more makulit pix, but i didn't post them. like me making a wacky pose in the cemetery or lying down in front of a lego set. ahahaha! check out my video for today before your Zen takes up your time. :)
Post a Comment