Monday, June 12, 2006

Update

Haven't updated in a while.

What I'm doing right now:

1. Researching on thirteen different standards organizations;
2. Writing a PhilNITS reviewer for Book 4 Part 2 Chapter 1 Sections 1.2.2 and 1.3.2;
3. Looking up a good IT article for reporting;
4. Taking a mock Level 4 Japanese Language Proficiency Test.

And that's just while I'm online. When I get home I have to:

5. Finish reading Minna no Nihongo ("Everybody's Japanese) from Lesson 1 to 13;
6. Finish all my Nihongo shukudai (homework);
7. Prepare for the Nihongo Orals tomorrow;
8. Answer the Fall 1998 PhilNITS exam;
9. Study for PhilNITS quizzes on Book 1 Part 2 Chapters 1, 2, and 4;
10. Study for course end exams on Book 1 Part 1 and Book 3 Chapters 1 and 2.

Wala na bang mas dadami pa dito.

------------------------------

I have a Harry Potter dream every coupla months, and I had another one this afternoon. I had a wand, a female Lucius Malfoy archenemy, and all the power at my disposal. It promised to be a good dream, except for one thing: the only incantations I could remember were Sectusempra and Diffindo.

What the fuck.

------------------------------

I had a pretty full day starting from last Friday evening to Saturday evening. Had dinner with some people from admuECEzerofive at Greenbelt, breakfast with some English M04 peeps at Katipunan, lunch and dinner with ADTX Action co-trainees at Makati, almost walked into Gad the Stalker Man at Glorietta, and had a late-night yosi break with Yumul at the Evergreen playground. It was a day of really old friends (Yumul = 18 years) and really new friends (ADTX co-trainees = 4 weeks).

After the M04 breakfast I bought a pack of Gudangs under the Gate 2.5 overpass. Smoked half of it the whole day. It felt like I was coming home.

------------------------------

Andami kong namimiss na tao. Sana may Tagalog yung salitang "miss" at ang mga katagang "I miss you" para mas nararamdaman ko yung ibig sabihin nun pag sinasabi ko.

Wala lang. Back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yosi sa evergreen.parang ang tagal na nun.matagal na para sakin.pero importante ang trabaho dahil dyan nagmumula ang pera na kailangan natin para pambili ng yosi.haha..ayos panaginip mo.mas ayos yan kaysa totoong tao ang napapanaginipan.yung pilit mong kinakalimutan.hala.puntahan mo yung multiply mo at i-approve mo ko.tapos tignan mo ang mga contacts ko.iskwater.la na bang mas saskwater.ay meron.yung nakita ko sa lrt nung isang araw after 3 years.wahaha.