Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Tonight I Can Write... Again.

This is the radio edit of the post. Mashadong bulgar yung before e, baka makarating na sa kinauukulan.

I'm sorry I never told you how much I still loved you even after everything, and I'm sorry you thought I never could accept your flaws. That's not true. Because you were mine, and you were perfect.

I'm sorry I was such a disappointment to you. And I'm not even being sarcastic. I'm sorry I didn't fight enough for us, chickening out even before the fight happened. I'm sorry I wasn't as supportive of you as I should have been. But most of all I'm sorry I'm saying all of this now to everyone else on the internet but not to you, years ago, when you would have given a shit. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

"I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms
my soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer
and these the last verses that I write for her."

- Pablo Neruda, "Tonight I Can Write"

--Posted by jMe to On hanging out, moving on, and lighting my own joint. at 9/7/2004 08:35:08 PM



"It just hit me, na para kang nakipagbreak sa akin for a second time."

I really didn't mean for things to seem that way. You know that. We've been through so many of that already... it's not even a second time. More like the thirtieth. And anyway a break up with someone, especially you, is the last thing I need.

Dulce is playing "Paalam Na" as I write this. Huh.

This whole affair - thing - is killing me. I'm sorry for everything. But still, it's the right thing to do. I don't expect you or anybody else to understand - even I don't understand what I did - but there. It's done, and I can't take it back.

These things alone do I regret: things left unsaid.

--Posted by jMe to On hanging out, moving on, and lighting my own joint at 10/15/2004 11:29:29 AM


I think, finally, it's over. There are still a few things to settle, pero I'm happy to report na pag nalalasing ako hindi na yun ang somehow nagiging topic ng diskusyon, at hindi ko na rin dinededicate yung mga Gudang ko dun. Ayokong i-jinx ang feeling na 'to by saying it out loud, pero gusto ko lang i-express talaga e... anlaking weight off my chest, alamuyon?

Salamat sa mga kaibigan ko... grabe talaga yung mga yun. Ito ang mga messages na pumupuno ng inbox ng phone ko:

"Let bygones be bygones... No matter what you feel you have to move on... That's the only solution... i-realize mo kung ano ka na ngayon... Face it..." - Adrian
"Move on!" - Adnan
"Stop loving him and start loving yourself!" - Joe/Cholo
"Nyt jmevoi... sweet dreams sana di mu na [sha] habulin..." - gpvoi
"How's my baby? Hope you're doing fine. Kumain ka na ba? Take care.Ü" - Mama


Kaya kailangan ko na talaga ng bagong blog title.

6 comments:

joeness said...

jme joe jme joe..yah sure okay ka na..??eh ano un mga tinext mo sakin nun nalasing ka..mga 2weeks ago..???hahahah..gusto mo post ko dito?hehehe...

sweetness said...

joe: post! post! post!... iba nga naman talaga pag lasing oh oh. :)

jMe said...

Lasing lang ako nun... we do stupid things when we're drunk, like wake up the morning after finding yourself with a brand new boyfriend, haha Ü Di na!

joeness said...

whut abt: sobrang lasing mo tpos nagtetext ka nung gabi..tpos pagkagising mo dineny mo lht ng mga tinext mo the nyt before??pro in reality un tlg gsto mong sabihin..na gnawa mo nman...sa text nga lng.hahaha labo! pro jme aminin mo na kc dka lasing nun!!repressed!hahaha

LILY said...

makakarelate pala ako sa pagbasa nitong post na'to. :( congratulations, you have moved on already. ako'y 3 years nang umaasa, pero wala pa rin. ahah.

jMe said...

jam, three years over who? kwento naman jan!

joe, grabe talaga wala yun... si gp, si gp ang may kasalanan nun! nilasing nya ko!!! hahaha Ü